Occupational Health and Safety Our Environmental Policy
At XTR Safety, we believe that all accidents are preventable.
All XTR Safety employees are responsible for protecting themselves, doing their jobs in a safe and healthy manner, as well as protecting our customers’ property and the environment.
XTR Safety expects from all its stakeholders an active commitment to and direct responsibility for all Occupational Health and Safety Environmental requirements. Working based on these values has been one of the building blocks of XTR Safety since the day it was founded.
At XTR Safety, we are;
- Protecting and not harming the environment and people
- To use the materials and energy we use within the scope of our services efficiently at the right rate
- Creating and developing best practice examples in the areas we serve
- Ensuring continuous improvement by monitoring work performances, being open to development
- To ensure that Occupational Health and Safety Environmental risks related to the activities carried out are checked before the activity and measures are taken
- Informing and encouraging all employees to exercise their “right to avoid work” in cases where risks in the activities carried out are not prevented or measures are not taken
- To meet and comply with all legal requirements
- Seek the views of XTR Safety employees on issues affecting their health and safety and ensure that they are involved in continuous improvement for the better
- To ensure that XTR Safety employees are provided with the necessary information and instructions, to ensure that they are provided with the necessary trainings in order to ensure that they are competent enough for their work
- Ensuring that all working environment conditions are healthy and safe
- Reviewing, developing and renewing all written policies, internal procedures, information and instructions at regular intervals
We declare our commitment to the issues.
Our Occupational Health and Safety Environmental Policy is shared with all our stakeholders, whether they are XTR Safety employees or not.