Rigid lifelines complying with EN795 Type D and CEN/TS 16415 standards are reliable and user friendly. Designed by XTR Safety engineers and manufactured in Turkey, the rail systems offer functional solutions where there seems to be no solution in high working areas.
- Horizontal lifelines allow continuous movement of personnel during operation.
- When the layout of lifelines is designed correctly, potential falls are safely arrested.
- While XTR Safety prioritizes safety in lifeline designs, it aims to make the systems practical, user-friendly, economical and long-lasting.
- Horizontal lifeline can be installed in desired length. You can contact us for free project design.
- XTR Safety horizontal lifeline systems comply with the current EN795:2012 Type D and CEN/TS 16415:2013 standards.