Standard Warranty Conditions
XTR Safety guarantees that the products will function optimally during the warranty period. In the event of a manufacturing problem in the product or any of the system parts within the warranty period, XTR Safety will provide free replacement or free repair of this part under the following conditions.
For warranty related requests, you can contact us or any of our solution partners via the website www.xtrsafety.com.
XTR Safety Fall Arrest Systems and all system components are covered by a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of manufacture/assembly.
The following conditions must be met for the warranty of XTR Safety Fall Arrest Systems to be valid.
- All products used must be manufactured by XTR Safety.
- Lifelines must have been designed by XTR Safety or an authorized solution partner and this must be documented.
- Lifelines must be installed by XTR Safety or authorized installation teams and this must be documented.
- Periodic control of fall arrest systems must be performed at least once a year (every year or after each fall) by authorized solution partners and the “Periodic Maintenance Form” must be completed completely every year.
- If the product to be replaced under warranty is no longer in production, it will be replaced with an equivalent or higher group product that meets the same conditions.
- When designing and installing lifelines, roof coverings are assumed to be in ideal conditions. The safe operation of roof fall arrest systems is limited to the warranty period given by the roof manufacturer.
Conditions Not Covered by Warranty
The following conditions are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and tear that may occur during normal use
- Surface corrosion that may occur over time
- Insulation materials used and insulation problems that may occur after anchoring on roofs
- Problems that may occur due to faulty assembly and line design
- By-products not manufactured by XTR Safety (anchor legs, brackets, personal protective equipment, etc.)
- Problems arising from the surfaces on which the anchor elements are mounted (roof coverings, concrete, steel surfaces, etc.)
- Non-metal or textile products used with the system (rope, lanyard, etc.)
- Visual wear and tear that may occur on the products (fading of colors due to UV rays, damage to labels, etc.)